Sunday, August 5, 2007

Happy Friendship Day









Today is Friendship Day...

A very Happy Friendship day to all my dear friends....

Being a single kid to my parents, friends have been integral part of my life.. I have had the privilege of having many friends, partly due to the fact that my schooling was done in many places... and in many different schools..

I fondly cherish the joy of friendship... and hope this continues for ever... :)
Or as the song in Sholay ..

Yeh Dosti hum nahi chhodenge.. Todenge dum magar.. tera saath na chhodenge…


This post is to saw one BIG THANKS to all my friends who has patted, guided, chided and rekindled hope in the moments of my despair in my course of life…

You guys absolutely rock !!!!!! It has been my fortune to have friends like you.... :)) !!

1 comment:

Richy said...

:)
Happy Friendship Day :)