Sunday, August 5, 2007

On a Sunday Evening

Hmm.. its Sunday Evening and I am all alone at my home... thinking .. finishing off some office work as well.... :(

Its been raining here .. and hmm well I like rains... love the smell of earth when it rains... :) Its awesome... :)

I love rains ever since my childhood.. rains bring joy and invigorates my soul... I lived my better part of childhood in Malnad regions of Karnataka. In these regions it rains as if the sky has opened its floodgates. Incessent rains in these region helped me develop a special love for rains.

I really miss those rainy days here in this Silicon City though the rains in Bangalore are comparatively more than many of the metros.

1 comment:

Richy said...

ಈ ಮಧ್ಯ ಮಳೆ ಬಂದರೆ ಮನೆ ಹೊರಗಡೆ ಹೊಗೊಕ್ಕೆ ಹಿಂದೆ ಮುಂದೆ ನೋಡ್ತಿವಿ ..
ಅದೇ ನಾನು ಸಣ್ಣವನಿದ್ದಾಗ .. ಮಳೆನಲ್ಲಿ ಸೈಕಲ್ ಹೊಡ್ಕೊಂಡು ಹೊಗ್ತಾ ಇದ್ದೆ .. ಮಳೆನಲ್ಲಿ football ಆಡ್ತಾ ಇದ್ದೆ .. ಎಲ್ಲಾ ಈಗ ನೆನಪಷ್ಟೆ :( ...